The three main nineteen international airlines companies offering direct flights to Nepal from world. Nepal Airlines and Fly Yeti both two airlines companies are operation based in Nepal and some of international airlines operates non-stop flights from Europe and Asia to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu (KTM), the only international airport in Nepal. The national carrier, Nepal Airlines Corporation, NA, has flights to eight international cities in seven different countries.
If you are flying to Kathmandu from Europe best connecting are Qatar Airways via Doha, Gulf Air Bahrain, Etihad from Abu Dhabi and Austrian Air via Vienna, Thai Airways via Bangkok,Dragon Air via Hong Kong Silk Air via Singapore. Our national flag carrier Nepal Airlines Co-operation (RA).
From Korean Korean Air have direct flight seoul-kathmandu twic a week.
Similarly if you are flying from Australia it is recommend to use Quanta to Bangkok and connect with Thai Airways Daily flight BKK-KTM vise versa or connect with Royal Airlines which flies 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday BKK-KTM or vise versa or best connection direct flight by silk air and dragon air.
If you are flying from USA it is recommended to fly to Hong Kong by North West or Cathay Pacific and connect with Royal Nepal Airlines to Katmandu.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- International airlines connecting in Nepal
- flight from korea to nepal today
- nepal airelines corporationna
- dragon air korea to Nepal
- international airways companies in Nepal
- international airlines and tourism academy kathmandu
- airline that operates flight from Korea to Nepal
- International Airline Companies in Nepal
- flights from nepal to korea
- nepal air companies
- ktm-bkk-ktm nepal airlines co-operations
- katmandu silkair agent
- direct flight ktm to bkk -last -minute -cheap
- nepal airline co-operation
- company of international airlines in nepal
- companies that fly to nepal
- Nepal national airlines
- airlines company in nepal
- international airline to fly nepal 2011