The three main nineteen international airlines companies offering direct flights to Nepal from world. Nepal Airlines and Fly Yeti both two airlines companies are operation based in Nepal and some of international airlines operates non-stop flights from Europe and Asia to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu (KTM), the only international airport in Nepal. The national carrier, Nepal Airlines Corporation, NA, has flights to eight international cities in seven different countries.
If you are flying to Kathmandu from Europe best connecting are Qatar Airways via Doha, Gulf Air Bahrain, Etihad from Abu Dhabi and Austrian Air via Vienna, Thai Airways via Bangkok,Dragon Air via Hong Kong Silk Air via Singapore. Our national flag carrier Nepal Airlines Co-operation (RA).
From Korean Korean Air have direct flight seoul-kathmandu twic a week.
Similarly if you are flying from Australia it is recommend to use Quanta to Bangkok and connect with Thai Airways Daily flight BKK-KTM vise versa or connect with Royal Airlines which flies 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday BKK-KTM or vise versa or best connection direct flight by silk air and dragon air.
If you are flying from USA it is recommended to fly to Hong Kong by North West or Cathay Pacific and connect with Royal Nepal Airlines to Katmandu.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- national airline of nepal
- AIR KOREA AVAILABLE IN NEPAL
- air ticket from nepal to korea
- airlines companies in operation in nepal
- Nepal national airlines
- companies that fly to nepal
- nepal airelines corporationna
- royal nepal airlines cooperation
- international airlines in nepal 2013
- airlines company in nepal
- role of Nepal airlines for tourism
- nepal airline co-operation
- foreign airlines co operate in nepal
- Www.airline of nepal.com
- international airways available in nepal
- international airways company in nepal
- international airline to fly nepal 2011
- airlines in nepal on operation
- katmandu silkair agent
- international airlines flying to Nepal for 2011