The Ghodaghodi Tal (lake) here has been drawing an increasing number of domestic and foreign tourists.
Every year more than 10,000 tourists from India and other countries visit the lake, the District Development Committee, Kailali, said. The lake,
listed in the world list of Ramsar sites, has importance from both the religious as well as bio-diversity perspective.
Considering the increasing number of tourists, the office-bearers of 28 community forests are working to preserve and clean the lake and its surroundings. A view tower has also been constructed in order to facilitate bird viewing in the lake region that flanks the East-West Highway.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- nepal tourist lake
- photos of ghodaghodi tal nepal
- lack ghodaghodi
- ghodaghodi tal in the nepal
- check list of birds of ghodaghodi
- ghoda ghodi tal
- nepal kailali ghodaghodi tal
- GHODAGHODI LAKE IN NEPAL
- nepal kailali ghodaghodi tal full image
- godha-ghodi tal lake
- Ghodaghodi lake + wild life
- nepal image of ghodaghodi tal
- www.ghoda ghodi tal.com
- Nepal ghodaghodi tal
- Lake Ghoda Ghodi of Kailali
- koshi tappu and ghodaghodi lake
- ghodaghodi tal hotel
- ghodaghodi lakes
- ghodahgodi lake in kailali
Filed Under: Nepal Travel News
About the Author: Nepal Travel Guide for Travel News, Nepal Tourism Information, Nepal Travel Guide, Nepal Travel Portal, Nepal Travel Information, Nepal Trekking, Nepal Tours, Mountaineering, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Paragliding, Bungy Jumping, History, Culture, Activities, Hotels, Flights, etc.